Sunday, February 18, 2007

Announcing the Arrival of ABU SALAM

It's been rough getting here. Travelling from Lebanon to Israel and the West is difficult: visas, expenses, wars.

But this blog isn't about history. It's about a new beginning.

I, here, am inaugurating a site that probes Israel and the West for the benefit of the Arab Nation. I've travelled extensively through these mysterious and powerful societies, and will convey my knowledge to my countrymen.

This site will also explain the glories of Arabia to Israeli and Western audiences, who too often fail to understand the incredible intracacies and wonders of this massive region, from salacious Saudi Arabia to lissome Lebanon, bold Bahrain, elegant Egypt, and keen Kuwait.

To best articulate this message, I am speaking the international language of English - a language not nearly as beautiful, poetic, or complex as Arabic, but of greatest practicality.

The Americans and the British taught me their greatest skill - Hard Work - which I will apply to management of this blog. From the Jews, I've taken their greatest skill: talking.

Posting on this site will be difficult for me, as I do not have an internet connection at home. It's too expensive, and the connection I would get would be too slow. So, internet cafes must suit my needs.

Let us begin the exploration!

3 comments:

Pieface said...

Hello! Father Peace...

Heaven knows we need your presence. I've been directed to have a gander at your spanking-new offerings by a posting at Good Neighbours (blogsite); not sorry I looked.

May the Good Borat guide you.

As for that descriptive, particularly of Saudi Arabia as "salacious", it's so cute, I mean acutely amusing. On the other hand, how do you know, who really knows (what goes on behind piously screened privacy)?

One little area of dissent; did you not mean to say the Brits and the Americans taught you the utility of Bafflegab? And Jews the art of dissembling?

Never mind, you're doing us all a hugely huggable favour. Go to it.

adiamondinsunlight said...

mmm Abu Salam inteh meen?

I too came to your site from Good Neighbors (Ra'is al-jumhouriyyeh sent me there to see his posts) and was startled (but in a pleased way) to see myself listed as one of your blogging friends:-).

so please, tell me, who are you??

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!